• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Joe Rocket Leather Jacket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarchin

Reaction score
Joe Rocket Leather Jacket, pictures added

Selling a Joe Rocket Leather Jacket. It's a size 50 and is in good shape except for one button missing on the wrist. Has all the armor but does NOT have a removable liner. I like the jacket but I'm 5'11" and 230 pounds and I can barely zip it up and just comes down to my waist. Will post pics tomorrow

$50 plus shipping

I believe it is the Sonic

Last edited:
Re: Joe Rocket Leather Jacket, pictures added

as you can see, the jacket is too small on me

Attachments

• jacket one.jpg
    jacket one.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 30
  • jacket three.jpg
    jacket three.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 35
  • jacket two.jpg
    jacket two.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
Just a note on the missing button/ snap, contact Joe Rocket and they should be able to send you a replacement, most likely free of charge!
I tore the rubber snap on the l forearm and they sent me a replacement. Since the rubber was sewn into a elastic strap I took it to a local upholstery shop and they sewed it on while they were installing a couple patches and repairing a unraveling seam. Installing a snap should be easy to do and if needed you can get a snap install kit from any sewing supply.

Just a note on the missing button/ snap, contact Joe Rocket and they should be able to send you a replacement, most likely free of charge!
I tore the rubber snap on the l forearm and they sent me a replacement. Since the rubber was sewn into a elastic strap I took it to a local upholstery shop and they sewed it on while they were installing a couple patches and repairing a unraveling seam. Installing a snap should be easy to do and if needed you can get a snap install kit from any sewing supply.
Both of my Joe Rocket lether jackets came with extra snaps.Havent Had to use them yet.Their jackets are good quality.IMO:biglaugh:

well that was easy. called them up and they're sending a new snap. don't know why I didn't think about that before. :ummm:

That's a fair price on the jacket, it's to big for me or I would put it with my collection. It will sell on eBay fast, starting price at $50

Re: Joe Rocket Leather Jacket, pictures added

Selling a Joe Rocket Leather Jacket. It's a size 50 and is in good shape except for one button missing on the wrist. Has all the armor but does NOT have a removable liner. I like the jacket but I'm 5'11" and 230 pounds and I can barely zip it up and just comes down to my waist. Will post pics tomorrow

$50 plus shipping

I believe it is the Sonic

I bet I have the same problem:hmmm: I have the brand but it is white, slime green and a little purple I think. I have not been in it for years and I bet it doesn't have 100 miles on it and is like brand new. I will need to part with it soon too

Back