kentucky moonshine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Neil,I have had moonshine from Kentucky before.Crystal clear and tasted like water.Blew my mind,we got shit faced.

We had moonshine in Saudi during the first Gulf War. The Filipinos make it over there because Saudi is a dry country, Yes the whole Country.
Anyhow... powerful stuff! 10 bucks for 1 Liter of pure shine! Couldn't tell it wasn't water till you sipped it!
Man those were some fun times!

Ahhh good ol moonshine... I dated a girl from East Tennessee about 6 yrs ago. While at her house one morning I noticed a mason jar with cherries sitting on the kitchen window sill. I asked "Why do you have cherries in a jar sunning? She told me they are moonshine cherries! You wash off marachino cherries and than you put em in a mason jar and than fill it with moonshine / white lighting and let it sit for a few days, when the cherries begin to split and turn a lil white on the inside they are ready... Wooo Hooo I had about 6 of em and got a pretty good buzz.
She knew a guy and belive it or not they called him Moonshine and this guy would make it, it was a family generation thing along with selling other things 420. He actually almost looked like Uncle Jesse from the Dukes Of Hazzard! LOL..
Moonshine is some great stuff, but as anything it depends on whos making it and how its filtered. The moonshine I have drank was smooth for sipping with very little burn and no hangover but will knock your dick in the dirt if you get carried away with it.

Yep, when I lived in Atlanta I played softball with some local boys who always had some white lighting. Well they wanted me to try some and me being a yooper I said sure. :bang head: Last thing I remember we were sitting on my buddies deck chillin' out, just had a cookout, had some beers, passed the bottle around 2-3 times that I remember. Then it was morning and time to go home! :ummm: I guess they just laughed and laughed at me after I passed out at about 10 o'clock.:rofl_200: I have never touched the stuff again! But you are right I did not have a hang over!

:biglaugh:

I know of a 480 core radiator setup right now with about 45 gallons ready to tap.

87 octane Gas at $4.80 per gallon, 140 octane moonshine free???

My decision ; Priceless

BTW: We never use radiators unless they are new lead free off the shelf. Peak antifreeze does strange things to people :bang head:

Beats the heck out of beer 4 sure. You get Minged soooo fast, that you don't have time to be stupid. That's why us real rednecks are all still friends!!!

Neil

Back