Kerker 4-2-1 ,stage 7,K&N

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoymang

Reaction score
Hey whats up ? Finally did it ,installed the kerker pipes ,stage kit and k&n filters .I was very surprised with the results,more torque,better throttle response and just a good swift kick in the pants.Why did i wait so long to do the mods? Oh yea thats right, the old ball&chain,(WIFE).:bang head:
The only complaint is the sound .When i first fired max up with the new pipes(1.5 baffel)i thought this is quieter than stock pipes.So i bought the 2.5 baffel ,still i was not impressed.The pipes sound awesome with no baffels. So this brings me to my question,is anyone out there running a straight canister ? And if so ,does the heat discolor the alum canister?
thanks alot !
hoymang.

I've had mine out for about the last month or so. I actually crushed my comp baffle on accident.... it is LOUD! So far no discoloration that I have noticed... just loud!

I believe my exhaust system to be a Kerker, with an alloy can.
When I bought it (a few weeks back), I decided to repack the can, as it was ear-shatteringly loudD
discovering no packing at all.
Externally, no discolouration in the alloy at all.

I've had mine out for about the last month or so. I actually crushed my comp baffle on accident.... it is LOUD! So far no discoloration that I have noticed... just loud!
I happen to have the enjoyment of riding behind hubeejw for a while a couple of weeks ago. Not fun. I had a helmet on and it was still stupid loud. I couldn't handle it.

I happen to have the enjoyment of riding behind hubeejw for a while a couple of weeks ago. Not fun. I had a helmet on and it was still stupid loud. I couldn't handle it.

Pussy... Hey if you're going to get a Max you better be willing to sacrifice your ears...:biglaugh:

Welcome!

Don't know if I'd call him a pussy, that Fizzer he rode over to IC w/me to meet up with you guys on sucked ass riding behind going down the highway too. :D

Pussy... Hey if you're going to get a Max you better be willing to sacrifice your ears...:biglaugh:

Welcome!
... not a pussy. Its just that loud. I should have the max by the end of the weekend.:punk:

Back