Kerker 4-2-1 Stage 7 Upgrade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoymang

Reaction score
Hey whats up? Been wanting to upgrade my stock 2000 vmax for years. If i go with kerker 4-2-1- stage 7
K&N filters will i still have v-boost ?How many horses might i gain from this application? Anyone with similiar
set up ,I'd love to hear from ya .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whats up? Been wanting to upgrade my stock 2000 vmax for years. If i go with kerker 4-2-1- stage 7
K&N filters will i still have v-boost ?How many horses might i gain from this application? Anyone with similiar

You can keep your Vboost or use the crossover tubes that come with the stage 7 and get rid of the Vboost, either way.

Check with Sean Morley [email protected] , he has a better alternative to stage 7 I think.

You can keep your Vboost or use the crossover tubes that come with the stage 7 and get rid of the Vboost, either way.

Check with Sean Morley [email protected] , he has a better alternative to stage 7 I think.

What Rusty said! Sean offers a great system and I am going to install his in mine in about 3 weeks.

Hubeerjw has Seans kit with a Kerker pipe and comp baffle and with a 40 shot ran a 10.70 with a so so start... I see 10.50's on the horizon.

I have the Kerker(2 1/4 comp baffle) and stage 7 with the vboost still hooked up. Last year at the Topeka Dyno day it did 132.45HP and about 80 torque(don't remember the exact figure).

All in all I LOVE the sound. It runs awesome. I can't speak on the HP gains because I had an aftermarket pipe to begin with. Just bolting on the Kerker was good for around 3 hp more than my Dale Walker Holeshot system.

This year I plan on switching to Sean Morleys setup. Will post back with results.

Any question feel free to ask...

Frank

I have the Kerker(2 1/4 comp baffle) and stage 7 with the vboost still hooked up. Last year at the Topeka Dyno day it did 132.45HP and about 80 torque(don't remember the exact figure).

All in all I LOVE the sound. It runs awesome. I can't speak on the HP gains because I had an aftermarket pipe to begin with. Just bolting on the Kerker was good for around 3 hp more than my Dale Walker Holeshot system.

This year I plan on switching to Sean Morleys setup. Will post back with results.

Frank

Frank,What makes teflon stick to the pan?

Frank

So you and your wife will be in Topeka with us? :ummm: I can't wait to see a baseline on my Walker cans. I only have 2600 on the bike right now so it's still a bit tight.

I am running a kerker 4-2-1 2.5 baffle and stage 7 with the V-Boost ran wide open. I love the power all through the RPM range along with the performance at the track. So far I have posted the fastest 1/8mph with this config. I am still waiting on Mr Morley to respond back so I can try his kit out.

Back