Keyless Ignition Mod (Rocker Switch & RFID-enabled Smart Relay)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! Is this your bike? Wow, what wicked paint! Please PM me some more pics! And all of the doodads and thingamabobs. Dang. I tried looking for more pics in your profile album, but couldn't find any. Man! You can't just show me half of your bike.

Of course mate. Nothing similar these 2 "toys". What i didn't tell you is that i don't have the key ignition and i'll be replacing it by this remote control instead of the key... I used to have a electronic "key" control (A kind of a battery like button like used on POSs) to close the master relay (touch on - touch off) and it gone bad so this will be replacing that one... No key just a remote that goes on your pocket... Like i said nothing similar to what you are talking about but regarding the subject i thought it would please someone... Sorry for the hijack...
Below a pic of the sensor for the "key" embedded on the coolant expansion reservoir (top left cylindrical shape).

That's super interesting ...

Digital Guard Dawg states that this gadget is a Passive Starter Interrupt System and that many insurance companies offer discounts up to 25% off of comprehensive coverage for a system of this type. So, I contacted my agent with this information and he adjusted my policy with a 20% discount.
eusa_dance.gif

I checked that digital guard dog few months ago, found it a nice geek add-on to the bike but I didn't make any move yet, monkey is still behave lol
But damned, that's pretty cool :p With smaller switches like those:

commodos_vision_22_alu_nat_01-z.jpg
WHere can I get those switches? anyopne installed these?

Digital Guard Dawg states that this gadget is a Passive Starter Interrupt System and that many insurance companies offer discounts up to 25% off of comprehensive coverage for a system of this type. So, I contacted my agent with this information and he adjusted my policy with a 20% discount.
eusa_dance.gif

Now that's a tidy bonus, no?

I suspect if Progressive knew how I actually ride my bike they'd adjust my policy 200% upwards....hehe

Roughly translated:

This switch block is cut from one block of high quality aluminum. We explored the concept taking into consideration the ability to replace any plastic switch block originating from your bike, wanting three high-quality push buttons for every switch block.

These fit handlebars with a diameter of 22mm or 25.4 (1 thumb HARLEY)) made for your choice of diameter.

It will be necessary to add an electronic case in order to operate your turn signals, or if you have notions of other electrical components that you want on a switch.

I realize this thread is kind of old, but just thought I'd say thanks for gettin my mod monkey all worked up....this mod is officially on his radar now! :clapping:

Back