LED turning lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is great, and you should be fine.

You just never know with LEDs though, sometime they just don't quite have the same resistance and the relay does not like them. It's real easy to swap for a digital car relay if you don't care for the self-canceling feature.

Price is great, and you should be fine.

You just never know with LEDs though, sometime they just don't quite have the same resistance and the relay does not like them. It's real easy to swap for a digital car relay if you don't care for the self-canceling feature.

I have no idea what that is ??? can you please explain in details what this swap includes..

Thanks.

I have no idea what that is ??? can you please explain in details what this swap includes..

Thanks.

Just splice one of these in before your stock relay. Cut the brown wire going to the stock relay and put the new relay in between.

Thanks.

It's just what they call a 'heavy duty flasher relay', you use those when hooking up a trailer with extra blinkers. It's just an electronic relay, so it will work regardless of load.

Latest posts

Back