look at theese plugs!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
check out the plugs i pulled today:rofl_200:
a lil rich i think:biglaugh: the air filter was totally clogged with mouse nest.

this bike actually started with just a lil blip of the starter. couldnt drive it tho....wouldnt take any load.

i cleaned and inspected the carbs.....replaced all the float valves.
new plugs with the proper heat range are installed. along with a new air filter. gonna put the carbs back on in the AM. ill bet it runs a lil better now:biglaugh: it better anyhooo:punk:

Attachments

• IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 85
Looks like that bike has been sitting outdoors for a while, better give the elect system a good inspection, connectors, wiring, etc................Tom.

Looks like that bike has been sitting outdoors for a while, better give the elect system a good inspection, connectors, wiring, etc................Tom.

yes its been neglected for shure. im not shure if i can bring it back to a satisfactory condition or not.:ummm:.....gonna try tho...
looks like its been driven in the rain a lot.

if i cant get it running decent im gonna part ways with it:biglaugh:

My 89 had 7's in it when I bought it. There may be a reason. My main jets were too big to start with and the PO compensated with those plugs......

My 89 had 7's in it when I bought it. There may be a reason. My main jets were too big to start with and the PO compensated with those plugs......

this bike was messed up!!! so far i removed a mouse nest in the airbox....replaced those nasty plugs....and cleaned the carbs....the whole pilot system was totally clogged and the float valves were all toast. plus the v boost controller wasnt working correctly. i replaced that as well.

need less to say the bike runs 100% better:biglaugh: i think after i setup the pilots and sync it it will run very well.

Does the seat smell like TUNA....:rofl_200: Good on ya for another Resurrection Restoration....

Back