looking for a kickstand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a shortened one from Sean. As with all the goods he sells, it's fantastic!

Elimax

Yep, I have them on hand normally. I could send you one to have you shorten if you want to do it yourself. Normally I charge $40 exchanged with fresh powdercoat plus shipping. I have one that got some chips in the coating that I would sell and cover the cost of the shipping as the discount.

Sean

sean, can you tell me where you cut them to shorten them? i have a welder and i am pretty sure i could do it myself. I will probably buy the one off of Kyle he PMed me about, i would just like to see where you cut ans re-welded them.

There are plenty of guys that have my stands that can probably snag a picture for you. We cut right above the foot and below the hook area. We have a jig we made that sets the angle perfect so that it sits flat footed and just touches the hook at the same time.

Sean

There are plenty of guys that have my stands that can probably snag a picture for you. We cut right above the foot and below the hook area. We have a jig we made that sets the angle perfect so that it sits flat footed and just touches the hook at the same time.

Sean

The shortened stand I got from Sean is perfect, looks factory.

Bill

I will take one of it today and post it, "but it really wont show you much,looks exactly like stock". The only visual change is now the hook at the bottom where the spring hooks up is about 1/8" off the floor. I will get a pic posted for you by mid day if I can.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Bill

Sorry this took so long but here are 2 pics for you. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Bill

Attachments

• IMAG0122 (Small).jpg
    IMAG0122 (Small).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0123 (Small).jpg
    IMAG0123 (Small).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
Half the time we end up cutting the nub off and rewelding it on since the factory welds like ass.

Back