Looking for best priced cycle shell or cycle shelter.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman843

Reaction score
i live on the coast where water, dew, and rain are common. I CAN'T LET MY NEW BEAUTY GET WET AT ALL!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE BEST PRICED ONE!!!

I bought one on eBay that was about $50 and was 'all enclosed', pretty cool actually and it did the job.
You ride the bike on the canvas base, then pull the cover over and zip all round.

I'll see if I can find it again..

I have a brand-name "Cycle Shell" I bought used from a H-D rider who sold her bike, she was asking a lot more for it than I paid. I guess she wasn't flush with offers and she took 'half a glass' instead of being left holding one. Sometimes you get lucky. I got the middle size (Cruiser, $375 + shipping). It fits great and the thick plastic base is a good insulator and place of attachment for the hoop and fabric. You can also order a replacement for about $150 if you need to in a few years. Just be sure to fasten it to the ground in some fashion because if you leave it erected empty, it might 'travel' in a high wind. It does allow you to have it folded completely flat which would prevent that. It's also easier to drive onto it that way as-well. http://www.cycleshell.com/price.html

I looked at others before this and this looked like the best-built w/the most bike-friendly features. I have seen used ones being offered for sale locally @ $300, I paid < $75!
5Nc5Ga5Fd3Lb3J43N3c2d4a684d893f62190e.jpg

This is the one I bought.

Here's one: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/2849930874.html
5L65H65J33nf3M53Fac2dab661ea0e95714f4.jpg

tony 786-251-2539 $150.00

Actually I remembered I still have mine in Tampa, not using it anymore and I'm going there at the end of the month. It needs a good wash as it's been outside (under a car port) for a long time, but it's still all good, fits the Max just fine, and other than a slightly dodgy zip bit is just fine.

Yours for the price of shipping it if you want it.

Back