Looking for chrome neck covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would look pretty cool KJ, as long as you don't go overboard with it. A few touches here and there would make it pop.

Michael, I dont know if you saw that video on that Alsa Corp chrome. It comes in a kit of 3 cans and from what I saw it looked awesome. The kit costs $115 so I might go that route. I have the covers off now anyway and I'm still trying to figure out my mysterious no spark issue that won't let my frickin bike start. This things gonna put me in a rubber room. Ed

Ed, if you give it a shot don't hesitate to post :p
Still having that spark issue ? you didn't find out yet (coils, CDI, etc) ?

STILL haven't found my spark issue, here's where it stands.. I swapped the coils, no luck. New battery, no luck. Swapped sidestand switch, no luck. All the plug in parts that Sean sent, no luck. The only 2 things I haven't done yet that Sean sent is the main TCI and the pickup coil but I have voltage at the coils. I just don't get why when I swapped the starter after cranking my stock 2 brush to death I took it apart cleaned it and did the ground fix it fired right up but then the starter gave out again so Sean sent me a 4 brush starter and then it fired up again for 1 day then I took my 2 brush to be checked to see if it would be worth getting fixed as a backup after I bought a rebuild kit but you had to help the starter get started with a twist of the spline. So I took it for an ESTIMATE and I called yesterday and they tell me it's all done come pick it up for $65 WTF I just wanted an estimate!!! So for every step forward i'm getting pushed back too. And to top it off I'm trying to fix it in a storage unit with no heat, electric or light ( lost my garage over the summer) so trying to figure this all out is a nightmare. Ok sorry, rant over. What was the question again?

Latest posts

Back