• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for sissy bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Looking for a sissy bar/back rest for my 05. Is anyone selling theirs in good considition?

I have a nice chrome one, a freshly powdercoated one, and I think one decent condition standard finish one available. Even have the optional backrest racks are available.

Sean I'm gonna be ordering a black drag bar from you, I'm going to be blacking out my bike so chrome isn't needed. How much for one of the sissy bars w/back rest & the black drag bars shipped to 12203 ( you can text 5189373660 or email me [email protected]

Backrest :punk: sissy's are for the loud slower bikes :biglaugh:
I'm a tad slower 2 up, but my wife really likes a comfy ride. I purchased a cycle-istic and had it powder coated. Blacked out it looks really nice IMHO.

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2327.jpg
    IMG_2327.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 51
Emailed you.

Nothing more humiliating to your opponents then being whipped by a bike with a backrest.

Usually you don't want to get too much air under the front tire. He's the whole launch sequence on this particular pass.

Attachments

• P1013963.jpg
    P1013963.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 38
  • P1013964.jpg
    P1013964.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 37
  • P1013965.jpg
    P1013965.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
  • P1013966.jpg
    P1013966.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 37
What's your best time on your Vmax? And what's your average time, roughly?

Wayyy too many variables in that questions since i'm rarely ever on the same bike. Fastest i have taken a stock engined vmax (header, jet kit, and rear wheel) was 10.98 @ 121. At a better track it would have been a lot faster (again a lot of variables play here).

Typically I see mid 1.60's to low 1.70's 60' times and high 115-120 mph quarter mile speeds.

We take a ruler and measure the distance from the beginning of the pre stage line- when the light first comes on (do it with a chalk mark or tape measure) and roll the same size tire as you are running on the front of your vehicle through all the beams until the deep stage light turns out-now you have measured ALL the roll-out. Usually between 7-12 inches. The other side of track will be different.
The next week will be different.
Then take a ruler and set it it at the end of the deep stage beam-lift it straight up and it should be close to 3 inches before the deep stage light turns off. Set the wheelie bar to 2 ''15/16 as not to red light. Any wheelie higher than that is wasted.

I do still have a few but still looking at $250 and up depending on condition. The $250 unit needs to have it polished, coated or chromed to look nice. I believe the pad is not torn (or can make sure to put one on that is in decent condition).

Thanks but I traded my stock grab bar for a OEM sissy bar locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back