Lower seat fast

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serrow

Reaction score
I keep hearing how all of you are taking weeks and weeks to get your new seats. I'm short, and i need one now. What vendors are out there to help me.

I keep hearing how all of you are taking weeks and weeks to get your new seats. I'm short, and i need one now. What vendors are out there to help me.

It's like Baskin Robbins M8... Take a number. I would go with Sean Morley though. He's a site member and contributer too. His link is at the top right of the screen...

Otherwise you can try to do it yourself.

It's like Baskin Robbins M8... Take a number. I would go with Sean Morley though. He's a site member and contributer too. His link is at the top right of the screen...

Otherwise you can try to do it yourself.

I agree... I have one of Morley's seats and absolutely Love it!

Sean might have one in stock so it would be a quick turnaround. He is one2dmax on this forum.

Are Morley's seats good for distance riding, or is there a seat you would suggest for that purpose?

anyone have a good link on modifying the stock seat? the seams are what i imagine are the only thing that could get in the way of doing this project. either way... would love to see what everyone has in the way of links

Back