Lucky Guy...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, and no helmet? That guy should do say extra prayers, as by most accounts, he should have been dead before he stopped rolling. No traffic going straight, no helmet, he should probably be on a slab in the morgue. He's been given another chance at life. I hope he is more-careful and wears protective gear in the future. Probably not, as he won't have learned anything, I bet. Call me a pessimist.

I have a friend who ran into a stopped car and went completely over it, and landed on his feet. One forward roll like in 3rd grade gym class then brushed himself off.

Better to be lucky than.........

Like this guy who got sandwiched between two vehicles. (he failed to leave room and did not watch his six)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N-nvM40Kkk

Yup...that's why when I stop, I line myself up with the left side of the car in front of me, and watch my six until the car approaching from behind comes to a stop.

I had a similar experience several years back in Florida; I was stopped behind a car, in the middle lane and was watching my six, when I noticed a car coming up fast behind me. I just calmly moved over to the left, practically splitting between the car in front and another car to my left. The car that came screeching to a halt, came to about a foot from the rear bumper of the car that I was previously waiting behind....

Latest posts

Back