Magic Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
As anyone can see from all my previous posts I was having alot of issues getting my bike to start. It wouldn't fire up to the point my starter quit cranking from trying so much. Well I saw the "How to rebuild your starter" thread here on the forum. And in the mean time I had Sean send me his electrical exchange package to find out what was wrong. Well I had an issue with a seal on my transfer case after I completely torn down and reassembled the MadMax swingarm. Well after reading the thread I took my starter apart and bent the tabs, cleaned it and took a dremel tool to the case and reassembled it and put it back on the bike and just wanted to see if the starter would crank once back on the bike, so I hit the start button and heard click, click Again, shit!! So I check my terminal and damn if I didn't forget to put the frickin wire on, ok I put it on and tried again just to see if it would crank again so I could then start replacing the parts Sean sent. So I hit the start button again and VRooom the frickin thing fires up!!! I almost shit! So i hit the kill switch because I have just a little water and a little oil so today I put the whole swingarm, transfer case and everything else and now it's starting better and faster than it ever did. WTF.. So anyway I guess I'll be shipping your parts back Sean do i owe you anything for your time and effort on this apparent Magic Vmax? Ed

You must not have been paying enough attention to your Vmax recently. 'Tis a fickle beast. It was pleased with the recent shower of attention and decided to put out.........horsepower.

Exorcism. :biglaugh: I need that for my 89. So many things were FU'd on it to start with, It's amazing it could even run.... It's coming along nicely. I'll keep trying and someday it'll run like new. I Hope...:bang head:

Exorcism. :biglaugh: I need that for my 89. So many things were FU'd on it to start with, It's amazing it could even run.... It's coming along nicely. I'll keep trying and someday it'll run like new. I Hope...:bang head:

Just keep buy parts off of Kyle. Soon it will run, and Kyle will be rich! :biglaugh:

I bought everything conceivably bad on mine from Kyle. I didn't buy the ECU off of his, don't believe mine's bad. He'll never be rich from me buying parts but I really hope what I bought helps him keep his business going and a trip to visit his family for the holidays. Kyle's one of the Good Guys.

Just send the parts back with the shipping cost it took to get the stuff to you.

Sean

Latest posts

Back