• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marks mufflers for Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
As the title says, looking for a set of marks for the gen 2. I know not lots out there but if someone knows of a set for sale thought I'd try one more time.
Thanks.

As the title says, looking for a set of marks for the gen 2. I know not lots out there but if someone knows of a set for sale thought I'd try one more time.
Thanks.

Jerry in Florida has a set but they have dents in the can . It looks like they would be an easy fix. He wants $ 300 for them. Here is a picture of one of them. If you are interested I can get you in touch with him.

Attachments

• Jerrys Max stuff 008.jpg
    Jerrys Max stuff 008.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 21
Jerry in Florida has a set but they have dents in the can . It looks like they would be an easy fix. He wants $ 300 for them. Here is a picture of one of them. If you are interested I can get you in touch with him.

Ya man for sure I'd want them. I assume has both sides for sale...

Back