Max left me stranded!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched the first few times before diving in!

beavisandbutthead122158.jpg

It could be the battery, sometimes the lead leads can crack and cause intermetant pulses or shorts... I hope that wasn't the problem.... Let's see what happens at 4500 rpm

Oh, and the acid is pretty weak... it only hurts on open cuts... and then it normally just stings a little. Don't want to get it on your clothes though... it will burn holes in them.. not right away, but a few washes and you will be cursing yourself.

Well well well! The bike is firing up with authority now! Took her to starbucks this morning and she started up like she never has before! The starter turns over with much more power it would seem now!

I will check to see if she is still missing in the upper rpms later but so far the bike is running great!

I had a very similar problem. Replaced the R/R. Went through all the electrical flow charts. My battery was showing 12 volts and was only 6 months old so I thought it was good. Then someone said "if its a China made battery, thats your problem". Sure enough, I bought a new Odyssey battery, no problems since.

Latest posts

Back