Mechanic in MD, PA, VA??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just purchased an 88 vmax with a stage 7 jet kit with vboost removed that i want to get the carbs synced, i live around baltimore MD, im looking for a good place to take my bike to get the carbs synced and idle screws set.

i herd it was kinda difficult without the vboost so i would like to take it to a place that knows vmaxes, i dont mind driving for good services

thanks
....seth,,,

there is a guy that bill kratz used in PA, not sure where he is tho.

Ya if you want to drive to pittsburgh, i can hook you up with someone.
p.m. me if your interested.

Hey thanks for the replies guys, I think pittsburg might be a lil too far, that's gettin on to be about 5 hours,unless Im already headed that way for something
thanks for the replies again. Tho guys I appreciate it

Talk to Mike he lives in Mt Airy and may be able to help. You can also send the carbs out to get sync'd if need be. i would recommend trying to do it yourself first with some guidance from people here if you can get in touch with a proper sync tool. I don't know of any good mechanics in the area

Furber is about 2hrs, 45mins from Baltimore. He is up near Catasaqua, Pa. Check out blue ridge sportmax or RMS sportmax. He has a website with his contact email.

I would suggest hooking up with a local maxxer first and seeing if you can do the work on your own first. Carb synch and a/f screws aren't a big deal. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself with a little help than john furber is the closest Vmax specific mechanic I can think of.

Back