MEK Roadmaster Gas Tank

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdr-5041

Reaction score
Hey guys -

Does anyone have, or know anything about the MEK gas tank that fits in place of the stock faux tank? Yes, I know how much it costs ..........

Thanks -

Mark (mdr-5041)

Get ahold of Rick Rash in the VMOA. he has one he was thinking about selling. He uses it when we go on group rides since his flatslides don't get him much mileage.

Sean

Get ahold of Rick Rash in the VMOA. he has one he was thinking about selling. He uses it when we go on group rides since his flatslides don't get him much mileage.

Sean

Yeah he has one and WOW sorry but DAMN is that ugly! I would rather have a red 1 gallon can on the back of the bike then have that thing mounted on mine.

Oh and SCREW the flat slides if they only offer that little performance with that few MPG.

Sorry for the rant... :confused2:

Yeah he has one and WOW sorry but DAMN is that ugly! I would rather have a red 1 gallon can on the back of the bike then have that thing mounted on mine.

Oh and SCREW the flat slides if they only offer that little performance with that few MPG.

Sorry for the rant... :confused2:

+1 to that i whole heartedly agree 100%

Another alternative to the MEK tank is a tank for tourtank.com - works great for me with the sissy bar and rack - and it is easily removable when you don't need it - if you don't like the look - they make a vinyl/leather bag that will make it look like a tool pouch.

Mike

Another alternative to the MEK tank is a tank for tourtank.com - works great for me with the sissy bar and rack - and it is easily removable when you don't need it - if you don't like the look - they make a vinyl/leather bag that will make it look like a tool pouch.

Mike

Those are quite common among iron butt riders and adventure riders. Good quality parts for sure.

Those are quite common among iron butt riders and adventure riders. Good quality parts for sure.

+1 on the quality, but DAYUM do you pay the price for them. I thought about one for mine but the coin they wanted was out weighing the benefit.

Back