Michigan VMOA event.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Who is going to this event? I'm wanting to go, I have never made one yet. I might go early Saturday morning and ride, and come home after the Sunday ride.:confused2:

Michigan 2010 VMOA Event

Paw Paw, MI

The hotels are the same as is the past years when the ride started in Paw Paw, which is exit 60 on I-94. Super8, Econolodge, Comfort Inns and Suites.
Econolodge (Main Hotel and ridestarting point)
139 Ampey Rd.
Paw Paw, MI 49079 $69.99-$109.99
Phone 269 657-2578

I would like to but can't this year; next year for sure. I only live about 30 minutes from Paw Paw. Does anyone know how big the group was last year?

Hey 2Fear,

I'm looking to attend this VOMA event too - my 1st one also. :eusa_dance:
Like you - I'm thinking of coming down early Saturday morning, ride, and head back to Midland after the Sunday ride. Here's to good weather and a good turn-out of bikes !

Hey 2Fear,

I'm looking to attend this VOMA event too - my 1st one also. :eusa_dance:
Like you - I'm thinking of coming down early Saturday morning, ride, and head back to Midland after the Sunday ride. Here's to good weather and a good turn-out of bikes !

It all depends on the weather for me...

Here is the agenda...

Hi Chuck,

The agenda for most events doesn't change much, it is as follows:
Friday - dinner ride leaves the hotel between 5pm and 6pm
Saturday - breakfast ride leaves at 9am, main ride leaves at 11am
Sunday - no planned rides, most people leave early in the morning

The starting point for the rides is at the Econolodge (139 Ampey Rd, Paw Paw, MI 49079 / Phone 269 657-2578).

Unfortunately this year I will not be able to attend due to a business trip but there will be plenty of people there. Brian Nash and Kevin Conklin are organizing the routes.

If you decide on attending, please send me an e-mail after the event to let me know what you think. I always use the members' feedback and try to make changes to improve future events.

Hope you enjoy it!

Marco Oliveira
VMOA #3072

Sounds like a blast, can't make it though - taking the family up to Mackinaw camping. Let me know what it's like.

The weather has just been awesome here in MI this week, I have taken the long way to/from work every day this week!

I'm awfully tempted - might be able to make it but I can't commit just yet.
Hope you can make it, I just need to call for a room. I have been on vacation for the last week and a half. I go back to work tomorrow so I can check the work load to figure out the best time for me to go. Excited!:punk:

The Paw Paw ride has brought in 26-36 V-max's the last 3 years. Always a great time...

Hey bbadwheels, I used to live in Decatur near the boat dealership, and I own an 01 carbon fiber too. Small world!

2Fear - I'm still planning to come down from Midland for the Paw Paw ride very early Saturday morning to be there for the 9 am breakfast ride. Calling today to reserve a room for Saturday night; head back north on Sunday.
Looking forward to meeting fellow VMAX riders from Michigan !

2Fear - I'm still planning to come down from Midland for the Paw Paw ride very early Saturday morning to be there for the 9 am breakfast ride. Calling today to reserve a room for Saturday night; head back north on Sunday.
Looking forward to meeting fellow VMAX riders from Michigan !

My plans also....

Back