Michigan ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard from some other riders, that over near VanAndel (sp?) there is a HUGE gathering of bikes on Wednesdays. I am goin to try an make it this Wednesday. I'm not sure if it is at the arena, or a parking lot next to it.

It's called blues on the mall. It's at Rosa park circle right by the Van Andle arena. Are you going tomorrow? I went a lot last year, very cool. I might go tomorrow....

Hey Chuck and Dustin,
it was a pleaseure meeting you guys, sorry you had to bail, but it is what it is. Both of your bike are very nice looking and sound awsome!!! Chuck the vids of the HMF do not do it justice, yours realy does sound like a top-fuel dragster.
I hope we can all get together for the Muskegon ride.
Dustin, you took off to quick before I could get a photo-op, perhaps next time.....
There are a couple in my photo album of my and Chuck's bad-ass 2005
Thanks bro! I enjoyed it also, I'm ready to hook up again! Let me know about tomorrow blues on the mall, I should be able to make it.

Hey Chuck and Dustin,
it was a pleaseure meeting you guys, sorry you had to bail, but it is what it is. Both of your bike are very nice looking and sound awsome!!! Chuck the vids of the HMF do not do it justice, yours realy does sound like a top-fuel dragster.
I hope we can all get together for the Muskegon ride.
Dustin, you took off to quick before I could get a photo-op, perhaps next time.....
There are a couple in my photo album of my and Chuck's bad-ass 2005

Sorry I had to leave so soon. It was very cool meeting both of you. The first two I've met from the forum. Good stuff! We will definately have to hook up again.

Nice talking with you today Dusten, Your drilled out stockers sound sweet! You can't beat the price... G.R tomorrow?
If the weather holds out that might be possible. My wife is visiting family in Rockford so I could probably get away with it. LOL!

Latest posts

Back