Michigan ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My town Muskegon MI, is hosting the 4th annual Muskegon bike time in July, the 16, 17, 18. It would be cool to make a Vmax showing there also if we can, lots of bikes, good food and intertainment. We could do a lake shore ride and/or just hang out down town. I will be there regardless, just giving a shout out. www.muskegonbiketime.com I posted a couple of pictures from years past. :cheers: I

Attachments

• 100_0552.jpg
    100_0552.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0556.jpg
    100_0556.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello fellow Michiganders! Stev here in Lansing, I'm down for a ride over to the West Side. I have a buddy up in St. Johns Mi that would jopin me on his 1995 Max, he likes to ride not look pretty in a parking lot. His bike is always dirty and sunfaded, but rides the tires off that damn thing. Let's all agree on a date that will work out, work open houses, weddings etc... get in the way of riding, I know.

You don't mind running over to Lansing just for some wings , pretty ladies and few stories? Sounds good, PM me with you number and I'll confirm times for next week.

Hey fellow Michigangers,
I like magna_dude74 idea too ! Agree on a day and who's ever available - let's go !
The July Muskegon bike time fits my schedule - going to see if I can attend a day or two. Hopefully, will be able to attend the 28th Street Metro Cruise too. I'll keep checking the updated postings on this. Thanks for the info ! :eusa_dance:

This could be a nice time for sure.

I would like to ride some nice roads besides the social times, I like the ideas so far.

Count me in.

Lets do it!

A great event would be one of the events already mentioned.

A dream ride would be Manistee area along Lake Mi. up through Lelanau P. back to Traverse.

This could be a nice time for sure.

I would like to ride some nice roads besides the social times, I like the ideas so far.

Count me in.

Lets do it!

A great event would be one of the events already mentioned.

A dream ride would be Manistee area along Lake Mi. up through Lelanau P. back to Traverse.
I like that ride, let's do it...

hey fellow michigangers,
i like magna_dude74 idea too ! Agree on a day and who's ever available - let's go !
The july muskegon bike time fits my schedule - going to see if i can attend a day or two. Hopefully, will be able to attend the 28th street metro cruise too. I'll keep checking the updated postings on this. Thanks for the info ! :eusa_dance:
+1

All the events sound great. I'm in for the 28th st Cruise and the Muskegon show for sure. If we can set a date for the ride Redbone mentioned, I'll try that too.

Does th GR Hooters have a bike night?

Yes they do...
Grand Rapids MI Hooter's Bike Nights

Published on April 30th, 2010 06:24 PM Number of Views: 179

2010 Hooters continues to do their bike nights through out Michigan. Grand Rapids bike night is held on Thursday nights. Hooters is located on 28th street just pass the Woodland Mall area.

I'm in for whatever as long as my schedule ( and the old lady ) allows it. I'll follow this thread, if anyone wants to meet up for the ride to Muskegon, I'm smack dab in the middle of the LP in Alma. Lemme know.

You don't mind running over to Lansing just for some wings , pretty ladies and few stories? Sounds good, PM me with you number and I'll confirm times for next week.
If the weather is good next Tuesday 6-22-10 I'm coming to Hooter's bike night in Lansing. I'm riding over with a group of local Ruff Riders, I hope you can make it. Anyone else???

If the weather is good next Tuesday 6-22-10 I'm coming to Hooter's bike night in Lansing. I'm riding over with a group of local Ruff Riders, I hope you can make it. Anyone else???

I'm in. I can only stay until 7. See ya there.

I just heard from some other riders, that over near VanAndel (sp?) there is a HUGE gathering of bikes on Wednesdays. I am goin to try an make it this Wednesday. I'm not sure if it is at the arena, or a parking lot next to it.

Hey Chuck and Dustin,
it was a pleaseure meeting you guys, sorry you had to bail, but it is what it is. Both of your bike are very nice looking and sound awsome!!! Chuck the vids of the HMF do not do it justice, yours realy does sound like a top-fuel dragster.
I hope we can all get together for the Muskegon ride.
Dustin, you took off to quick before I could get a photo-op, perhaps next time.....
There are a couple in my photo album of my and Chuck's bad-ass 2005

Back