Mirrors, what do you think ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked at all the cheaper black bar end mirros, and chromed too, but there are no folding ones for less. If you know of any then please by all means post me some links....

The ones I posted the url for seem to have good reviews and fold up for storage in the garage. The cheaper ones all dont seem to fold up at all.

Thanks,

Mike

The CRG mirrors look better....but also much more expensive (at least double the price). I think you found a good deal for folding mirrors!

Let us know how they work out.

Dale #2592

to be honest those don't look like they pivot any more than mine do. which point pivots? mine does at the ball joint that goes under the clamp as well and maybe has about 90 degrees of pivot.

the cheapo $15 ones. they pivot like 90 degrees but never perpendicular to the bars. just like the middle point and go 45 degrees each way.

Yeah those are way too pricey for me too. I just want one that folds upward when in storage since space is limited. I will let you all know what this one vendor states about these mirrors I'm looking at.

Thanks again,

Mike

ohhhh fold up that way i thought u wanted to fold them in! cheapos def don't do that!

The question i have to ask is, guys are you spending time to fold your mirrors if ever ?
I can bet I will never do :)

Nope, no losers here.....we all win by the way we define our individuality with our bikes. My garage is very tight, even though its a 2 car garage, so to fold them up when parked makes it less vulnerable to get broken or knocked into. Yes my garage is a mess with 2 kids they have a lot of toys stored in there. Hmmmm....am I the loser now? LOL

I have had one response from the vmoa of a canadian user who has them on his vmax and loves them.

Anyhow, thanks!

Mike

No worry mike, we're in the mood for playing ;)
As you say, everybody does the way he likes.
There are so many right reasons to have them foldable.

I just hope they don't get lose, I guess that's the only think to really check.
Each time I get fully adjustable mirrors I have trouble with vibration.
Hope the coming set will do better :)

Back