Models

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built one of those and was impressed right up until the fitment of the parts. I had some serious issues getting some of the parts glued into position.

Ya gotta consult the MODel Monkey!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like it . I put it on my watch list. I still keep thinking about building this Dragon Wagon army tank hauler I have here and one of the tanks but I would much rather build the bike.

I have it on mine as well. I have a few motorcycle models that I have picked up over the years. This one would be hard for me to keep without trying to use it for custom ideas.

Hell you have enough models go ahead and build one or 2 for yourself Kyle. Who knows you may find some new relaxation source?

I have it on mine as well. I have a few motorcycle models that I have picked up over the years. This one would be hard for me to keep without trying to use it for custom ideas.

Hell you have enough models go ahead and build one or 2 for yourself Kyle. Who knows you may find some new relaxation source?

I built a lot of car models when I was younger. I could use another relaxation source lately for sure.

Just an update that I just received my score from Captain and assure everyone that this Texas Transplant is great to deal with and could not have an easier transaction. Happy to helping out his in laws as a side bonus. Thx Captain.

Just an update that I just received my score from Captain and assure everyone that this Texas Transplant is great to deal with and could not have an easier transaction. Happy to helping out his in laws as a side bonus. Thx Captain.

Thanks Pat glad we were able to help each other out once again. This has to be at least twice now.:clapping:

Latest posts

Back