More such honesty would be helpful

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxride06

Reaction score
When selling a home, legally the owners must disclose everything that is
wrong with it. In my humble opinion, the following is not revealed often
enough.....

FullDisclosure.jpg

Well ,I think that he`s pretty honest :rofl_200: but from my experience It usually takes two to tango.but that depends on what the problem is. after several bouts with my neighbors about poundig rap music ( Is that really music ???:ummm: ) at 3 o` clock in the morning, we finaly had it out and , after many visits by law enforcement and a good argument about respecting others all that crap came to a quick stop:clapping:but, damn thats funny!!!!

When selling a home, legally the owners must disclose everything that is
wrong with it. In my humble opinion, the following is not revealed often
enough.....

FullDisclosure.jpg

That's some funny shit!! But it would discourage me from buying....I don't want to live next to an asshole!! :biglaugh:

Its people like that why I moved out here my nearest neighbor is like 3/4 mile down road after that its well over a mile the other way.:eusa_dance: So what's a neighbor!!!HA HA:rofl_200:

I live in a rural neighborhood that's heavily wooded so I can't see my neighbors during the summer. I can see their houses in the wintertime but not many people outside during the winter!
Closest neighbor is my brother anyways, that's where Redbone is kept warm and pampered.:punk:

A few years back, while closing on a previous home, the lady seller looked me straight in the eye while shaking my hand and said to me, "enjoy your new neighbors", with a slight smirk.

I thought to myself at the time (what the hell?), then over the next few months found out what she meant.

OMG! What a nightmare that lezz and her lezz friends turned out to be, not to mention her dog Cujo -named aptly enough after the terror from the movie, running loose in the neighborhood at night. ( a full quart of tasty anti-freeze with a shot of hamburger teeze only slowed this animal a couple of days)

This sicko lezz stole newly planted bushes out of my yard at night leaving footprints back into her yard. The list goes on and on, including waking up early one Sunday morn to see her horrifying nekked body lying wrapped around a tree in her front yard sleeping off a nasty night of drugs and alcohol (she was UGLY).

My nightmare ended with me getting a $50 freagin' fine for yelling at her, believe it or not. I walked out in my back yard to find her stooped down at the fence trying to train her new pit bull puppy to 'attack' our dogs through the fence. I yelled "WTF are you doing?" Scared her so bad, she fell over backwards and called the cops on ME!!

The wife and I quickly located 10 acres in the country a safe distance away from that neighborhood, began building a new house and contacted a realtor to sell the other house. We lived in a fold out camper while the house was being completed in order to stay away from the other house.

We could have filmed a good movie out of those experiences. I felt really bad when I sold that house to a nice old man without mentioning a thing to him, but oh well.

Back