morleys muscle...thanks again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
I ordered a boost servo from sean a week ago. It comes in the mail today,..I open the box.....and theres 2 !! Ya know....here is a super trusting fellow, always helping the little guy out. He made sure to send 2 servos in case there was any problem....Who else would be that thought full .:biglaugh:
Now the question begs to be asked.....Are Vmax owners more trustworthy ? Better people in general ?
On the last Harley forum I was on...you were more likely to get screwed than helped. I sent a pair of shocks to a "fellow member" and still havent got paid !

You don't even know the half of it.
Maxman is very generous.

Your probibly right. I've only been here a short time.
My daughter seen your...Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE! And burst out laughing, she loves it !!! Now she has it on her forum lol.

[My daughter seen your...Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE! And burst out laughing, she loves it !!! Now she has it on her forum lol.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Alot of people don't get it. Thats the part of the point that makes me giggle.

I must say that EVERYONE I've dealt with here has been top notch. Both sending and receiving parts, and payments. This here community is made of good people with solid values!

Of course Sean takes the biscuit - sent me a Muscle Corbin seat, S/S brake lines, lots more things I can't remember - all ahead of payment. And lent me the valves shim kit - FOC - and that thing alone is worth a small fortune!

The folks here are great......no doubt about it:eusa_dance:

You can say all the nice things you want about Morley, his head just doesn't get any bigger than normal. The only beef I have with Sean is that he lives so darn far away from everyone! I was thinking I go to the post office alot to ship things. Heck, they probably know what he drives and his middle name. There was a thread here a month or so back that spoke of just the topic you raised. Naughty G sent me rubber plugs for my A/F screw holes TWICE and would not take any money! Yes, I have found this group to be stellar in their knowledge, willngness to help others, and trustworthyness. Only one guy named Scott Canterman from New Eygpt NJ is a low down scum sucking rat. The rest of you guys are aces in my book. Patmax

Yea, I keep worrying about the kit but as long as everyone takes care of it (and me) we'll keep loaning it out. I expect there is close to $1000 or more in the kit worth of shims. I actually thinned it down a little and have started a 2nd kit so we can loan 2 at once.

Thanks guys!
Sean

Sean, about the time somebody decides to screw you over on a shim kit, all you'll have to do is tell us. Someone here can put together a ride and we'll make a not so social visit to that person.

It's amazing how many great people the V-Max attracts.

Back