most awesome birthday present ever

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
my painter friend, the 56 yr old guy with a pony tail that used to ride harleys but likes my vmax.. the one that paints bikes for 350 who almopst lost his house and his car because his shop had no work and he only makes 8 an hour...

said hed paint a cartoon of me on my truck for my birthday!!! how cool is that!!1!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

its a 97 s10 thats white

i cant pay him now cuz im unemployed but someday soon i will..

he painted my max for me for christmas but i went under cover and slipped him some cash every now and then and bought him a christmas present. we're good buds he even gave me a hug once on christmas. heh

but anyways, ima thinkin of ideas.

should i have me on a bike doin a willie, or just me looking dumb with a big head...

or him giving me a nuggy i dunno.

i has a piece of pencil and a paper and ima drawin up ideas

edit: mail him ur parts and $350 and hell paint your bike, side covers, radiator covers, tank, fenders, whatever.. hell pull dents and repair whatever he has to do. hes got 40 yrs experience he painted his first car when he was 16 and he hasnt done anything else since. he said he made the most money back in the 70s and its gone down hill ever since. he can get any paint code you want from any car, hes excellent at drawing flames some guys r rlly in to that. he said the dodge viper blue paint for mine was over 100 bucks for paint alone so i felt kinda bad. hes a super nice guy and guys like him just are hard to find. sadly hes had 2 strokes though and hes really weak on his left side which is why he cant ride anymore. i told him he could take my max out but he said he was honestly scared of what it had in it hahaha. he smokes cigarettes because his boss yells at him (LOL) and drinks coca cola for nutrition.

i didnt start this trying to make an ad lol but he really does need the help if anyone is in a financial spot that can get ur bike painted from him. im at his shop all the time and can send you pictures of your stuff and show you how its goin

this is ham

thats his truck and his car its all hes got. he takes really good care of his stuff and he does everything himself. even the pop forward hood on his 55. cool beans.

i know he looks old but hes got spirit and does a good job

he has a huge pony tail too lol

Attachments

• PICT0158.jpg
    PICT0158.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0503.jpg
    DSC_0503.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 34
ok i found what i want lol

Attachments

• obamalol.jpg
    obamalol.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
something like this but that i could expand out to have more people on it.

but then the truck would be personal and i could never sell it :(

Attachments

• lolies.JPG
    lolies.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 9
Back