Motion Pro carb sync guages / *HELP*

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chatam/V-Max

Reaction score
Hey folks, I finally found some places on the web that still carry the economy/deluxe models with the mercury, but nobody will ship one to me. Does anyone have any good ideas on this issue? The economy one can be had for under $45 at most places I found. Maybe someone reading this post could get one for me, ship it to me!
Please Help a guy out here!

Hey folks, I finally found some places on the web that still carry the economy/deluxe models with the mercury, but nobody will ship one to me. Does anyone have any good ideas on this issue? The economy one can be had for under $45 at most places I found. Maybe someone reading this post could get one for me, ship it to me!
progress.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt for the Motion carb gauges but I just bought one of the CarbTune II from overseas it is by far the easiest and also very accurate. Got my carbs tuned within 1/2 cm. Might want to look into it. It uses balanced stainless steel rods instead of Mercury. Was around $150
Cheers:cheers:
Fargo

This isnt for the Motion carb gauges but I just bought one of the CarbTune II from overseas it is by far the easiest and also very accurate. Got my carbs tuned within 1/2 cm. Might want to look into it. It uses balanced stainless steel rods instead of Mercury. Was around $150
Cheers:cheers:
Fargo
Hello ragingmain how long did it take you to get the carbtune from overseas? Thanks

progress.gif

I am not in Colorado but if you cant find anyone close to CO. You can message me and I will give you my address and send them to CO for you. I am in TN

Back