Motorcycle cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redoctoberz

Reaction score
Going to be selling my house and moving into an apartment, so I'm looking for a good bike cover for my '05.. Any personal recommendations?

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produ...LA0WTVSM4VMDK0NCIV0?store=Main&skuId=560465XL

i have this one, its more of a vinyl then the fabric of most of them. as with all of them don't put it on hot, but it seems pretty good so far. mine sits under a carport so its not fully in the elements.

this one also fits over mine completely and doesn't leave anything showing (with drag bars and bar end mirrors, flyscreen and renntec sissy)

I recommend a Hardley Davidson cover. Then dribble quite a bit of oil on the ground just below the engine area. That way, no one will want to bother your Vmax when you are away.

I recommend a Hardley Davidson cover. Then dribble quite a bit of oil on the ground just below the engine area. That way, no one will want to bother your Vmax when you are away.

hahha thats actually not a bad idea... make it look like its already busted

Nelson Rigg makes several different sizes and types of covers. Good products.

Back