Mrs_Max ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!! Kyle ... I think not ... this time. haha.

I got a job where they actually require me to work so I haven't felt like being online much. I'm glad to be back though. Might not be on everyday but I'll try to drop in a few times a week.

I'm about to lower my VMax....any suggestions with that??

Also, thank you guys for the bike compliments. Love my bike!!

Hey guys!! Kyle ... I think not ... this time. haha.

I got a job where they actually require me to work so I haven't felt like being online much. I'm glad to be back though. Might not be on everyday but I'll try to drop in a few times a week.

I'm about to lower my VMax....any suggestions with that??

Also, thank you guys for the bike compliments. Love my bike!!
Progressive front lowering kit which I can get you if needed & diffrent rear shocks the progressive 412's are about the cheapest you can get for the rear there a little better than the stock ones. There are some better ones like the 440's but it really depends on what kind of riding your doing as to waht suits you.

i don't do anything other than the normal riding really ... i only get a little wild here & there. ha. i'm 5'6" so my feet barely reach the ground right now.

The 412's in the rear will probably work fine for you then they come in various lengths. Stock is 13 inch. A lot of people seem to like the 11.5 inch its all up to you as to how low you wanna go.

I don't wanna slam it to the ground of course. Just enough so that my feet touch the ground ... not just my toes. lol.

P.S. I'm gonna hunt down some people (DANNYMAX, SPECOPS, COPRUNNER) if they don't freakin' tell me HI!!! lol

I don't wanna slam it to the ground of course. Just enough so that my feet touch the ground ... not just my toes. lol.

P.S. I'm gonna hunt down some people (DANNYMAX, SPECOPS, COPRUNNER) if they don't freakin' tell me HI!!! lol
Watch out now dont scare them off to.LOL You might wanna try the 12 inch shocks in the rear & maybe drop an ich in the front . If you wanna go on the cheap you could just slide the fork tubes up in the triple tree an inch & see how you like it.

May I suggest a trail MAXGASSER :biglaugh:, I had a guy 5'6" 150# drive,yes drive three hours:confused2: to try one in person. He has one on his max now:clapping: I Can / will even do it in pink and can do the vmax logo in your choice of colors.

Attachments

• 2011-12-13 16.05.02 red material supplied by customer.jpg
    2011-12-13 16.05.02 red material supplied by customer.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-12-13 16.01.06 ROCKS  RED MAX.jpg
    2011-12-13 16.01.06 ROCKS RED MAX.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-12-13 16.00.18 Rocks MaxII.jpg
    2011-12-13 16.00.18 Rocks MaxII.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 2011-12-13 16.05.35 txs ROCK.jpg
    2011-12-13 16.05.35 txs ROCK.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Resampled_2012-01-20_19-25-34_994 erics maxgasser.jpg
    Resampled_2012-01-20_19-25-34_994 erics maxgasser.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Resampled_2012-01-20_19-26-40_230 erics maxgasser.jpg
    Resampled_2012-01-20_19-26-40_230 erics maxgasser.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 24
i've been thinking about the maxgasser seat since i first joined last year. I want it black w/hot pink stitching if i can get it that way. i haven't done a thing to my bike since i joined. i've been too busy to do much of anyfreakinthing.

i know about the stands....i'll just have to figure out a fix for that too. i'm short ... it's gotta be shorter. ha.

Watch spec..... He gots guns!!!

I can give it to you any way you want it, but I would suggest a sampler to make sure you like it.

I don't worry about guns ... I always have a gun w/me. Psshhhttt "he's got guns" ... I'll show him whose boss!! hahaha.

Gaser work w any back rest? What kinda cheddar for black w texture?

Price w and wo core

Gaser work w any back rest? What kinda cheddar for black w texture?

Price w and wo core
No Core, price the same regardless of material. PM me if you want, I dont want to be a highjacker:bang head:

Hello Mrs. Max
I do not have your problem of not being able to touch the ground. I am 6'4", so I feel a little too tall on most motorcycles, and cramped up on them. Glad your able to come visit us.

Back