Muslums whoder why they are hated. Here is why;

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I have to disagree. Any whacko is capable of that type of craziness regardless of their religion.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Any whacko is capable of that type of craziness regardless of their religion.

True.....

More people have died in the name of religion than any other cause......

Seems odd to me:confused2:

True.....

they just use the name of religion in helping control their cause, its not the religious views just the way extremist interpenetrate things to make it work in their favor, religions are used to control masses and when you have your own radical views attached it sounds like the hole religion is involved when its not. Most religions are peaceful and do good to man kind, funny how easily that gets turned around when people are looking for direction in life vs having a good hold on it. Im just saying.......:confused2:

I am going to blow myself up next to you because my imaginary friend is better then your imaginary friend.

I have never been more proud to be an athiest.

Yup. All the major religions have a bloody, bloody history.

The way I look at religion is simple:

We are all climbing the same mountain. We may take many different paths - but we all end up at the peak of the mountain.

Don't think this had anything to do with religion, the guy just didn't want to be deployed and took it out on his military bretheren.

Heard today that he's still alive, critical, but alive.

... it is NOT a coincidence that you never hear of Buddhist monks performing suicide bombing, terrorist attacks, and shit like this. It's not fully explained by the religion, but I don't think that the religion is neutral either.

I have a feeling his is a start of a lot of Muslim Anti American stuff coming donw the pipe, especially with 2 big American and Christian holidays coming up. My Glock will be a constant companion

Those poor folks in Killeen, TX have to be wondering what the hell is going on...back in '91 some guy crashed his pickup through the front window of Luby's Restaurant there, jumped out and killed 24 people in a shooting masacre!

Think his excuse was a woman or two had jilted him!

True.....

It`s not so odd in their case because they embrase death and we fear it.
I went to the library with my daughter to return some books and while she was looking for more, I thumbed the karan (their bible) and it it clearly states that ANYONE that does not believe in their religion are infadels and must be put to death and, so they can`t kill us one by one, they martyr themselves as suicide bombers and kill us by the hundreds or thousands!!!
as to them it is an honor to die for allah.
and our bumb ass president and his father allowed this to happen for the sake of oil.
<<Dave>>:damn angry:

My statement about people dying for religion meant ALL religions....

Ever hear of the Crusades????? Lots of people died in the name of religion with that one.....

Some got my point and some didn't I guess......:confused2:

so before everyone gets in a uproar about religion, just because this dude went psycho and might be a Muslim. are we sure he even follows it or he did this using his religion as a front?? he just might be a dude like you said who doesn't want to be deployed and went "Gomer Pile" on his base. Not every muslum is a freak bomb wearing suicide killer, Mohamed Ali is a muslim, dont think he wanted to bomb people.Im not standing up for this religion or any, just trying to see reason where most people dont and start to stereotype people when they see someone. I figure we all on this forum are a littl emore "edumacated" more then that.....

My thoughts on religion......

SOMETHING happened 2000 odd years ago or so......

The TRUTH has been muddied by years of human storytelling and power struggles:damn angry:

If you research the major religions you will discover they are all related.....

They all start at the same point......and diverge at different points.....but all tell a similar story.....

Divine Creator???? God???? One Really Cool And Persuasive Guy???? A Power Hungry Group???? Aliens?????

I don't know.......and neither does anybody else.......

Regardless of what they BELIEVE.....

$0.02 deposited

so before everyone gets in a uproar about religion, just because this dude went psycho and might be a Muslim. are we sure he even follows it or he did this using his religion as a front?? he just might be a dude like you said who doesn't want to be deployed and went "Gomer Pile" on his base. Not every muslum is a freak bomb wearing suicide killer, Mohamed Ali is a muslim, dont think he wanted to bomb people.Im not standing up for this religion or any, just trying to see reason where most people dont and start to stereotype people when they see someone. I figure we all on this forum are a littl emore "edumacated" more then that.....

Tugla.....

I read he was a Muslim.......

Does not matter to me........

A whackadoodle can be any color, creed, religion etc.

This guy is a Whackadoodle.......

My thoughts on religion......

SOMETHING happened 2000 odd years ago or so......

The TRUTH has been muddied by years of human storytelling and power struggles:damn angry:

If you research the major religions you will discover they are all related.....

They all start at the same point......and diverge at different points.....but all tell a similar story.....

Divine Creator???? God???? One Really Cool And Persuasive Guy???? A Power Hungry Group???? Aliens?????

I don't know.......and neither does anybody else.......

Regardless of what they BELIEVE.....

$0.02 deposited

+1 well said dude:punk:

Latest reports were he had said he was doin it in the name of Allah, the US was anti Allah...

so before everyone gets in a uproar about religion, just because this dude went psycho and might be a Muslim. Not every muslum is a freak bomb wearing suicide killer, Mohamed Ali is a muslim, dont think he wanted to bomb people......

Yeah, but he's a convert. He didn't learn their "ways" from birth. I'm not saying that all muslims are extremists.... but I'm not saying they're all not extremists either. As an infadel, I tend to be cautious around anyone that I know is muslim and would NEVER vote for ANYONE with a muslim background or muslim sounding name.

Back