Must be nice to have a lot of cash.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Ran into a doctor i used to work with. He rides, hard. He bought a bike last spring, paid cash, its a Kaw on/off he keeps it in Montana, that's where he bought it, over the phone. paid for. Today he tells me he bought a Kawi Concours 2 weeks ago. Paid cash, just needs the weather to break. Granted, he is a great doctor ( I dont' say that often) and he works his ass off (he's a surgeon and runs the ICU), 70-80 hours a week sometimes, but still. I'm jealous.

From your description of this guy,"I think I would be "inspired" instead of jealous of him".

I'm jealous of a 24 year old, who's father is a surgeon, "and he just rides his 2010 Gen2 all day ,and has never paid for anything himself his entire life!"
LOL

Bill :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

From your description of this guy,"I think I would be "inspired" instead of jealous of him".

I'm jealous of a 24 year old, who's father is a surgeon, "and he just rides his 2010 Gen2 all day ,and has never paid for anything himself his entire life!"
LOL

Bill :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

If I was 20 years younger he would of inspired me to go to med school. I'm too old now. He's a great guy s well as a great doc too.

A guy like that with the gift he uses to help others is worth his weight in gold...unlike these shallow sports guys and their worthless , self absorbed lives who give nothing back...:bang head:

Good luck and good health to this Dr....:punk:

If I was 20 years younger he would of inspired me to go to med school. I'm too old now. He's a great guy s well as a great doc too.

Well maybe you could start with grammar school. It's, "... he would HAVE inspired me ..." :tongue:

The problem though he now faces is time.

Well maybe you could start with grammar school. It's, "... he would HAVE inspired me ..." :tongue:

The problem though he now faces is time.

Welcome to the site! "You will find that many of us may not be English major's", "We will come in real handy when your VMax isn't running right however!"
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Bill

Welcome to the site! "You will find that many of us may not be English major's", "We will come in real handy when your VMax isn't running right however!"
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Bill

Bill 'sho be rite, Big B. You be wantin' informations on 'yo motorcikle, we be hear 'fo ya!
Howdy to da vmax form! Miles (I's a Canuck two, jus like youse!)

Ouch... Grammer god in 'da house!

Not really sure why he feels it important to tell you he paid cash for them. Seems a bit braggadocios to me.

Chris

I have lots of cash. I just have the power company, mortgage co. and gasoline companies hold on to it for me.Not to mention my donations to the IRS.
But for some reason .they keep holding on to it. and won't give any of it back to me.

Bill 'sho be rite, Big B. You be wantin' informations on 'yo motorcikle, we be hear 'fo ya!
Howdy to da vmax form! Miles (I's a Canuck two, jus like youse!)

You are most likely correct as i will be entering into unfamiliar territory shortly. The issue though might end up being ... will i understand wtf you are trying to say!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hopefully you'll be as vocal when the engine is out of the frame, hanging upside down and i'm looking at a mess of gears. It's then that i be asking youz all 'bout wat iz t do now yo.

Cheers!

Back