My most serious mod yet!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Changing the oil and for some odd reason I had a beer in one hand and the filter in the other.....The rest is history!!

Attachments

• 100_2449.jpg
    100_2449.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 295
That pop-a-top hasn't been pulled...
I call alcohol abuse!

If I had a spin-on, I'd probably follow your lead :thumbup1:

Actually I had to freeze it and then cut it with a bandsaw. I did save the Ice chunk and recycle it tho'..

Nice mod! We do it all the time with the ignition coil's on our VW's. Never thought about the oil filter, but then again, in the cars they are hell to see anyway.

Might make for an interesting topic piece if you ever get pulled over.

They would probably tag him for driving with an open container. LOL That mod is made out of billet, isn't it?

Now you just need to add a closed loop beer system. I can donate a beer bong. lol

mikemax04 said:
They would probably tag him for driving with an open container. LOL That mod is made out of billet, isn't it?

Nope just a plain ole' beer can with the bottom cut out. It was a perfect slip fit over the oil filter.

wfcall said:
Nope just a plain ole' beer can with the bottom cut out. It was a perfect slip fit over the oil filter.
Was just kidding about the billet part Rusty, since the can is also out of aluminum. You just might have stumbled on something there. Everybody can display their favorite drink with their favorite ride. Just might catch on so consider a patent.:confused2: :cheers00:

My uncle has been running a bud can on his honda filter for many years.We used to put schlitz malt liquer bull cans on our car ignition coils when we were kids.

Do you have the beer bottle lid over the end of your rear axle yet?

Very cool, lov it ! LMAO.... Never would of thought.
I don't have the adapter for the spin off.
While were on the topic of filters. I was thinking, does the spin filters seem to be more affective at keeping the oil cooler, being exposed to the air flow ? Anyone notice any difference after they did this mod. Thanks.

Back