My turbovmax license plate mount

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about NJ but I know in NY "sideways" license plate holders are illegal- supposedly it being rotated 90 degrees "obstructs" it's viewing.

Nothing a cop would ever pull you over for, but one more thing they'll write you up for when you get clocked at 140 in a 65. If they catch you, or even see you of course.

and TOTALLY illegal, right? :clapping:
THEY HAVE TO CATCH ME TO WRITE ME ! .:biglaugh:...BUT IF I CRASH ON THE LEFT SIDE , WHEN THE COPS GET THERE IT'LL BE LEGAL THEN , WRIGHT ? IT'LL BE HORIZONTAL !:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

I dunno about NJ but I know in NY "sideways" license plate holders are illegal- supposedly it being rotated 90 degrees "obstructs" it's viewing.

Nothing a cop would ever pull you over for, but one more thing they'll write you up for when you get clocked at 140 in a 65. If they catch you, or even see you of course.

Actually I did get pulled over for it, the cop said he was wondering how he would read that plate....then turned his head sideways and said, "Yeah, I guess I can read that." "But it's gotta be lighted."

I had him there cause in the daylight you couldn't see the little acorn nut LED's....and that's the REAL reason he stopped me.

I said...It is lighted and turned the key on.....he let me go!! :biglaugh:

Thanks Tim! I'll visit you in jail... hope they don't take me with you :th_scared:

Thanks Tim! I'll visit you in jail... hope they don't take me with you :th_scared:
SHIT , YOU MADE ME PUT THAT ON , I DIDN'T WANT TO ! :rofl_200:, MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD IN JAIL , THINK OF THE AWESOME QUALITY " SHANKS " YOU COULD MAKE & SELL !:rofl_200: SHIT YOU WOULD PROBABLY MAKE MORE MONEY ON THE " INSIDE " ANYWAY , " LOL " :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

It is not illegal in NY as long as it is lighted....

As Dannymax found out:punk:

It does raise hell with the plate readers on the patrol vehicles though..... so it could get you pulled over and checked out....:ummm:

Actually I did get pulled over for it, the cop said he was wondering how he would read that plate....then turned his head sideways and said, "Yeah, I guess I can read that." "But it's gotta be lighted."

I had him there cause in the daylight you couldn't see the little acorn nut LED's....and that's the REAL reason he stopped me.

I said...It is lighted and turned the key on.....he let me go!! :biglaugh:
COPS ARE DUMB
<<Dave>>:th_favorites24:

Back