Nancy Had A Great Start In Life

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Guess Who She Is.....:ummm::confused2::rofl_200::bang head:

I'll let you know after a few guesses...

Attachments

• Miss Nancy Lube Rack Queen.jpg
    Miss Nancy Lube Rack Queen.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 60
I'm actually afraid to guess who I think it is...because there is just No way.....

:surprise::puke::Shocked:

The thought was there....:ummm: The last few words of the caption on the picture below it brings us back to reality....:rofl_200:Wicked Witch of the West.

The Truth:
The photo is real but it is not of Congressional Representative Nancy Pelosi.

The photo was taken in 1951 at the Muller Brothers Oldsmobile Tires and Carwash in Los Angeles, California by Life Magazine. The photo was one of many that appeared in a photo documentary about the world's largest automotive service station. The idea for the beauty contest was to celebrate the 3,000,000th vehicle to go through the car wash. This according to a May 16, 2012 article published in the blog site of John Straub.

Nancy Pelosi was born in 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland, where her family had deep political roots. Pelosi would have been 11 years old at the time that the photo was taken.

The photo turned out to be an interesting artifact of Hollywood history and the Muller family, who settled in Los Angeles in 1893. The family empire began with a fish market, which was later sold so they could establish Hollywood's first ice company. In the 1920's the Mullers entered the automotive business, which later resulted in a massive automotive complex with an Oldsmobile dealership and Firestone Tire store. The center also included a car wash, cafe, body shop, home appliance center and auto parts and supply store. According to the Foundation to support Hollywood Heritage the Muller car complex was located on the corner of Sunset and Ivar. It was not uncommon to see Hollywood celebrities at the car complex getting their cars washed or serviced.

The complex was conveniently located across the street from the Muller family home. The area where the family once lived later became the site for the RCA Building and today it is the home of the Los Angeles Film School. Today, the former site of the world's largest service station is now home of another famous Hollywood landmark, the Cinerama Dome Theater.

Attachments

• miss-lube-rack-pelosi.jpg
    miss-lube-rack-pelosi.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
Not good looking in the 50s ............. much less now .

Attachments

• Pelosi Blow Up Doll.jpg
    Pelosi Blow Up Doll.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 19
Sooo....it was inaccurate all these years that people thought it was Nancy Pelosi?....And no one knows who it really is? Is this correct?

I believe the identity of the lady in the photo is divulged in the Snopes article. I read it some time ago when this was first sent to me and I researched on Snopes.

There is so much BS on the net that I Google the item first to verify it is legit before sending on. There are usually several sources including Snopes to verify the subject.

Even though it may not be Nancy Pelosi, the thought of it was Too Funny not to put it up. Snopes... ?
See Here. Can't find another identity for the women in the picture that holds up.
http://venturacountyteaparty.ning.com/photo/nancy-d-alessandro-pelosi-miss-lube-rack-1955-before-she-lost-her?commentId=5170468%3AComment%3A89683&xg_source=activity

Wow, the Muller Brothers went all out in the 50's. More Pictures of Miss Everything...
http://johnstraub.blogspot.com/2012/05/boulevard-beauty-queens-muller-bros.html

Back