Need help with a part#

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AF_ONE

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Yamaha part# for 1998 Tank Cover, Im trying to locate a NOS, new part painted black. Is there a vendor that may have a new one for sale. My searches have come up empty

At that price I'd be custom painting. NOS does show up on occasion on forum and eBay but all my searches for older colors have come up, discontinued/unavailable.

Does anyone know the Yamaha part# for 1998 Tank Cover, Im trying to locate a NOS, new part painted black. Is there a vendor that may have a new one for sale. My searches have come up empty
I will have a new 07 air box cover, with no hardware. It's being shipped to me right now. But it will cost you more then $398.00/ send me a PM if your interested :rockon00:

I have an 86 that's way cheaper even if you had Michelangelo paint it. Two scratches, but if you are gonna repaint it...

IMHO....it would be cheaper in the long run, to buy a used Faux tank, and then have Sean paint it.

Otherwise its over 400 with P/H. for the new one.

There are 2 on ebay australia ,both new but one has paint peeling and the other has scratches.They have been on there for ages.And of course shipping to usa .Actually there are a few oe parts on there ,I think they are cleaning out their old new stock.Cheers Kevman.

Latest posts

Back