New Bike... Build about to Start!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was nuts about the Shinko tire, does it have a shinko on the rear?

I haven't even checked. I know one wheel has a slick on it.

L.Y. also customized gauges as well . If your gauges are stock , it probably isn't his old scoot.

And yes it has the customized guages.

yup, that is his. He did love his Shinkos and bragging on how he beat the hell out of his bike and went through several motors. My favorite story was the cut swingarm :clapping:

I don't mind a Max thats been ridden hard... It's what it's made for :punk: !!! Just as long as the individual fixed the parts he broke.

Shoot me a PM when you get ready to get rid of stuff. I am usually in Tennesee at least oce a year. I usually stay in Maryvill when I am there & always have at least one Max with me to play on.

I am actually going to be in Louisiana, i just bought the bike from TN. I will list the parts on the forums when i'm ready to sell them though... Should be quite a few!

I haven't even checked. I know one wheel has a slick on it.

And yes it has the customized guages.

I don't mind a Max thats been ridden hard... It's what it's made for :punk: !!! Just as long as the individual fixed the parts he broke.

I am actually going to be in Louisiana, i just bought the bike from TN. I will list the parts on the forums when i'm ready to sell them though... Should be quite a few!
Cool I pass thru Louisiana at least once a year when I go to Texas to see my family.

Cool I pass thru Louisiana at least once a year when I go to Texas to see my family.

Just let me know when your passing through, and if you have your bike we can go riding on some crappy LA roads.

Good luck with the build! Should turn out great judging from what you'll be using as a reference...If you decide to part from the big tach, PM me I'd like to buy it if the price is OK

Oh yeah, i'm excited to see how it turns out myself!

Back