new headlight?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I would have to get used to it......my first impression is it looks kinda "futuristic" for a V-max...but it is your bike and if you like it thats all that really matters...

I'm not saying it looks bad, I just like the old school muscle bike looks of the (originail) V-max and that light looks more like something from the (hopefully) forth coming "New Max"....again thats just my opinion and I'm not saying I'm right......lol

Last edited:
shawn kloker said:
What do you think?
I think it looks good, for what my opinion is worth. Anything looks better than those same old big ass round headlights that have been around for 100 years and everybody has. I think if you're going to spend money, get something futuristic looking because we're not heading back to the stone age. IMO :)

I think it looks pretty good! Is that off an R1, it looks similar. I really like the look of the headlight of the "new" VMax.

I kinda like it, I'd like to see a few more pics from different angles. I hope they light the road better than stock, if they don't - don't ride at night ! Yes, not too bad at all - was this your mod ? or was it a bolt on. If it is good job.

On the new Max, I'd have to say I don't it like much.

The pic I posted was one of Bill Warner's bikes.He has another pic on his website of a side veiw of it on another of his bikes.It goes on easily attaching to the forks with 4 rubber straps.Should look cool with matching red ghost flames on the front.Maybe a skull with flames !

www.wildbros.com

Back