New Project - 2 Face Extreme

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the beginning of the next 2 face project. Many more pics to come. The bike in the pic will be available for purchase too but will be 100% back to stock (unless a buyer wants something different).

Current bike is a 2002 with very low miles. Engine is bad and will be replaced. Supercharger and all aftermarket stuff will be removed (including the Kosman wheel).

Before too many people ask, the supercharger and exhaust will be kept for the new project bike.

Sean

Attachments

• downsized_1023001218.jpg
    downsized_1023001218.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 126
Nice!

Now we know where Sean dissapears for 2 days LOL

I still need to send You that carbs.
Its too bad that I was having problems with my bike and couldnt test them.

Its starting to be cold here so Im not sure if I will ride anything in this season.
Damn!
But I solved all the problems!

Ill try to send them to You ASAP.

Same with the CDI's if you have had a chance to repair them!
Sean

Sean,

What way you plan to go with this? Extreme-Simple?

The bike looks good. What happen with the motor? Or is it the trans? Looks like it was a drag bike? Where'd you get it?

Roy

The pictured bike became a partial donor. It was being drag raced and had 1144 miles on the speedo when it was sent to the track. it's probably only got 2000 miles on it and so clean you could eat off it. I am taking off the header, supercharger, and air shifter along with some small misc to use on my 2 face build.

I am going to put it back to stock with another engine from my stock and sell it completely stock. It will be VERY clean and ready to ride anywhere.

The 2 face will have a big bore engine, the supercharger, raked frame, inverted front end, chaindrive (external with no case mods), 300 rear tire (maybe bigger), chrome, and more.

Sean

sounds like a sweet set up sean, cant wait to see pics. the pictured bike sure is gonna be a nice bike for someone by the sounds of it.

Same with the CDI's if you have had a chance to repair them!
Sean
Unfortunatly not a chance my friend.

I found imposible to make a jig to test them.
Im just out of ideas.
Maybe someone someday.

I will do it another way.
You will likely need to send me BTW the pre 90 pickups. I think venture ones will be good.
I will just plug the flywheel to the electric motor. LOL.
That will work for sure!

Back