New stuff coming my way.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I always have a little extra taken out of my check. So far I've always got a little back. :biglaugh: This year I have enough coming back for a full system. :eusa_dance: I've decided to go with Mark's I'm just loving that sound. :punk: I'm placing my order as soon as I get the check.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CCOOSjOS8

Last edited:
I would do a different set of cans. his have a homemade look as opposed to others

but thats me

otherwise good choice

I'm not going to be running Mark's pipes after all, I got a better deal, From Morley's Muscle. :biglaugh:

I'm going to be sporting a Kerker 4-2-1 with a carbon high-flo can and his Muscle kit.

Thanks again Sean, you are the man!:worthy:

Comitted now, My trapps sold on eBay 10 hours after posting them, so they go in the mail tomorrow. I think they will be happy in sunny California.

Can't wait until next month to pay for my new stuff :biglaugh:

The Kerker is by far the best sounding IMO KJ.

I do like the side by side cans but the Kerker is tempting me... Just glad I have no money to spend on the bike right now... lol

Good choice.

Chris

KJ - who'll love the Kerker 4-2-1 system with a carbon can - sounds wicked - had a similar set up, but traded it to thevmaxrider (Jim) for his HMF set up - he needs the Kerker for the efi setup he will be putting on.

I had it for over 8 years and 80000 miles and they were still in great shape.

Mike

Even better choice.

i think the kerker sounds the best.

youll get over the fact that their not dual.

i so badly wanted dual so i bought them(UFO/hmf) had them on one summer, then went back to the kerker for the sound.

I'm not going to be running Mark's pipes after all, I got a better deal, From Morley's Muscle. :biglaugh:

I'm going to be sporting a Kerker 4-2-1 with a carbon high-flo can and his Muscle kit.

Thanks again Sean, you are the man!:worthy:

Even better choice.

i think the kerker sounds the best.

youll get over the fact that their not dual.

i so badly wanted dual so i bought them(UFO/hmf) had them on one summer, then went back to the kerker for the sound.

I think I'll be happy with them. I like the look of the carbon can and the sound as you well know can't be beat.

I don't mine running a single sided pipe. I figure it will show off my braced swingarm :biglaugh:

KJ - who'll love the Kerker 4-2-1 system with a carbon can - sounds wicked - had a similar set up, but traded it to thevmaxrider (Jim) for his HMF set up - he needs the Kerker for the efi setup he will be putting on.

I had it for over 8 years and 80000 miles and they were still in great shape.

Mike

Cool, I'm even liking this thing more and more and I haven't even got them yet. I just took a look at Jim's latest pictures. looking good that ride is.:punk:

Back