Newbie Here with question??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDKyle

Reaction score
Hello all, I just purchased a 2006 vmax and I am going to ask a question that I know has been asked 1 million times so here is one more. What do I need to do to minimize the high speed wobble? Sorry if this angers anyone but I need to know if there is a quick fix...Thanks alot ahead of time ....Oh, I love the V max...Bought a Magna also but decided to keep the Max since I have owned a magna before along with a R6, 919, 954, Nighthawk 750 and so on......:bang head:

there are a few threads here about this - take your time to read them. Do a search using the word 'wobble'.

But the first answer is, make sure everything is as it should be, eg good tires, tire pressures, brakes are good and not binding, wheel bearings are good and running freely etc..

If that's all sorted, then move on to adjusting your steering bearings, that's usually the problem if everything else is fine.

Hello all, I just purchased a 2006 vmax and I am going to ask a question that I know has been asked 1 million times so here is one more. What do I need to do to minimize the high speed wobble? Sorry if this angers anyone but I need to know if there is a quick fix...Thanks alot ahead of time ....Oh, I love the V max...Bought a Magna also but decided to keep the Max since I have owned a magna before along with a R6, 919, 954, Nighthawk 750 and so on......:bang head:

Going to answer this for the 100,000,001 time :rofl_200:
Tighten your steering head, but not to tight to where it drifts.
When posting a new thread try and use the appropiate topic, This would be catergorized as chassis. Also make your title a little more detailed if its a technical question. Example Category: Chassis Title High Speed Wobble.

Ooops no category chassis than this would be "General VMAX Questions"

Not trying to be a smart ass just trying to help since you are new here. This site is very organized due to topics, categories, and titles being detailed. Welcome to the site.
If you use the Menu V button you can select todays posts and you will see 2 threads already on high speed wobbles with many posts to help you with your problem.:clapping:

Back