Night shade - spray paint

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
A buddy of mine was telling me that he used this spray called night shades, he sprayed on the inside of his turn signal light covers on his old ( he sold it ) car. He was telling me that it looks black when the lights are off, but when the light(s) are on you can't tell at all. Anybody tried this stuff on your light covers. ( and no not your head light ) :biglaugh:

A buddy of mine was telling me that he used this spray called night shades, he sprayed on the inside of his turn signal light covers on his old ( he sold it ) car. He was telling me that it looks black when the lights are off, but when the light(s) are on you can't tell at all. Anybody tried this stuff on your light covers. ( and no not your head light ) :biglaugh:

I looked into it about three months ago...

Here's a good how to, albeit on a 350Z...

Good luck

Edit: I'm a retard... I do that ALL the time too... http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/How_to_Smoke_Taillights

Yes, I see the link now :biglaugh: I checked it out and I think I'm going to do it. I was thinking of changing the lights but there is too many ppl out there who can't see to begin with, so putting smaller lights might not be the smartest idea. I'll try it and see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the link.

Back