No clutch lever pressure

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaztheClash

Reaction score
I just installed Kawasaki ZX-14 reservoirs so I could fit adjustable levers to my 2000 VMax. The brake needed bleeding but after was tight as a drum and works perfectly, but the clutch is as floppy as a wet noodle and I just drain the reservoir when I try to bleed it. My bike is currently stuck in gear and completely laid up until I figure out what's going wrong, so anybody have any ideas? :bang head:

get a meat tenderizer from the market( big syirnge) & push from bleeder up to master. go slow so you don't make a mess

All the way down from the slave bleeder or the one on the reservoir?

Start at the bleeder by the foot peg (slave cylinder). That should be the only one available unless your ZX-14 ones have up top bleeders, too. Cover everything with towels, or you'll need a paint job. I basically took a shower in brake fluid when I did mine too fast the first time.

The ZX-14 do have bleed nipples on top. Bled and bled it and nothing worked. I bought a syringe but the opening on the needle is on the side and without the needle on the opening is plain too big, so I'll regroup and try to find a different meat tenderizer. x__x

Latest posts

Back