no start

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxumus

Reaction score
when i start the bike up and let it get up to normal operating tempature and turn the bike off. when i go to restart the bike it will not turn over .after it sets for 5 or so minutes the bike turns over fine . question whats the problem?

update went out to start again made weird noise almost like something hitting. but no start .bike did not turn over . if that helps

could be starter clutch doing or gone.....common...lots posts on it.

is batt full before u try start ing.....needs good crank power

update went out to start again made weird noise almost like something hitting. but no start .bike did not turn over . if that helps

Could you tell where the noise was originating?
If on left hand side of engine, near shifter, could be starter clutch issues.
If under the rider's seat, could be an electrical thingee, like a solenoid problem.
Cheers!

when i start the bike up and let it get up to normal operating tempature and turn the bike off. when i go to restart the bike it will not turn over .after it sets for 5 or so minutes the bike turns over fine . question whats the problem?

Maxumus,
same thing happened with my 06 when I had it... what I did to solve the problem is written in the second reply to the "hot start problem" I have linked below. Bet ya that it ! Easy fix.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=17601&highlight=start+problem

Latest posts

Back