No training wheels

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREERIDER

Reaction score
So today and the rest of the week were kinda down for me. Feeling over whelmed with having the kids full time and all the chores and projects stacking up on me. Was feeling BoooHooo today and trying to get this chick to take me out and get me drunk. She had plans tonight already and suggested that I take the kids to park and ware em out. MMMM, I have been thinking about taking them to the bigger park and taking the training wheels off the little 12" bikes. The asphalt on my street is ROUGH so I thought the parks sidewalks would be a good idea for when they fell over while learning to ride on two wheels. Well it turns out that I didnt need to worry about them falling over. THEY EACH TOOK OFF INSTANTLY. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: .
They are 5 & 3 yrs old. Little man is the 3yrold. Not even three feet tall and RIPPING like a PRO. Baby girl at 5yrs was good too. She got a little frustrated but we got her over it.
So after I was satisfied with there ability's on the sidewalks I took them over to the dirt walking path around the golf course to see how they would do. :clapping::clapping: Great is how they did. It took few hundred feet to figure out how to keep it up right in the lose dirt but they got it. They each dumped it quit a few times trying to turn to quick in the sand but like good riders got up and brushed them selves off and got back on.
One of the PROUDEST days of my life. My little RIDERS.
Man what a chic magnet. Tiny kids riding with no training wheels. :rofl_200::rofl_200:
My fathers day has been fulfilled.
FREERIDER HAS A POSSE......:punk::punk:

That is so cool. Kids that age are really great. Too bad you didn't video them. :clapping:

Was feeling BoooHooo today and trying to get this chick to take me out and get me drunk. She had plans tonight already and suggested that I take the kids to park and ware em out. MMMM,

Sounds like a good time you wont forget.

So did she tuck your kids in for a nap afterwords?

Sounds like a good time you wont forget.

So did she tuck your kids in for a nap afterwords?
No, she wasnt with us. But we're supposed to go out tonight, maybe she'll tuck me in her folds. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But we're supposed to go out tonight, maybe she'll tuck me in her folds. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Good luck. Remember.. Some times the thrill of the chase is better than the kill.:biglaugh: Actualy almost always.:rofl_200:

" FREERIDER " my son is 7 yrs. Old , I spend many a day , just me & him ! ... I've had a lot of moments because of this " one on one " time that I will never forget and whether you know it or not , you just had one ! ... Cherish them , it goes really fast !

I took my 9 year old Daughter out on the max last night. Just her and I went to the drag races, had some of that good concession food, then we went on a little cruise up and down the main drag, and of coarse had to get an ice cream sundae. More than once I looked in my mirror to see people waving at her. That few hours of time will stay with her the rest of her life. One on one time with your kids is real special for them and for you.
Tim

Back