No2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

click-it

Reaction score
Anybody running this on their Max? I did a search and it came up empty. ( or I didn't do something right ) How do these bikes handle it what needs to be done if any to a small shot setup. I was going to have a setup done on my CBR1100XX blackbird but sold it for another bike I wanted. So now the thought has come back for the Vmax.

There are a number of posts on here. Jeff has a kit he put together and we think we will be ordering in a few weeks (maybe) if you are interested in it. He'll post on here soon I am sure.

Sean

Frack!! I did two different searches for this and nothing. I am going to try if again, Thanks. ** I found it ** thanks. I was doing a search under 02 not o2. So picky LOL

Yep.. there are a few of us running it on our bikes. Lankee, myself, soon to be HDKilla, and I'm sure there are more. I was working with NX to get a mostly complete package put together for a few of us here on the forum. I haven't done much lately with it, but I'm sure as spring arrives there will be a little more talk about it. The kit I was planning on getting would include almost everything you need except a 1/16" NPT tap for your nozzles to thread into your intakes, and then your solenoid and bottle brackets. There were also a few other odds and ends you would need, but it isn't too hard to do the install (it all depends on how fancy you want to get with it). A 40 to 60 hp shot is probably all you will want or need. The stuff is very addictive, and you will find yourself filling up that damn bottle fairly often if you leave it within reach while you are on the bike! :punk: Feel free to give me a call if you want to talk more about it or if you have any questions. I'm fairly new to the stuff myself, but have learned quite a bit from other guys here on the forum.

Jeff
3I9-46I-8969

Last edited:
Frack!! I did two different searches for this and nothing. I am going to try if again, Thanks. ** I found it ** thanks. I was doing a search under 02 not o2. So picky LOL

Thomas has been running NOS for years, here's a link to his image event web address.

http://imageevent.com/tppjr

He's got plenty of other good pics to browse through also. He's a good guy with lots of experience with the gas. You may want to talk to him about what he recommends.

i've run a lot of different nitrous setups on my bikes, including my vmax. I found the most reliable and easiest to tune was to get a set of intake manifolds, weld in some bungs and use the NOS fogger nozzles directly in the intake manifolds.

pictures here: www.tinyurl.com/fatamx

Latest posts

Back