• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM Backrest & Bracket - $150 + Shipping -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikedave99

Reaction score
OEM Backrest and Bracket. Good shape, a little oxidized, but would polish up fine. Fabric is in good shape. I do not have the original bolts that connect the backrest to the base, but can include some black philips screws. $150 plus shipping.

Re: OEM Backrest & Bracket - $150 + Shipping

No pitting? Would you mind a couple closeups of fabric?
Rate on a scale of 1 to 10?
10 being perfect. Shipping to 07869
Thanks Mike

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike

Glad you said something, I missed a tear in the fabric on the top. I'm not interested in misleading anyone so please don't hesitate to ask about anything else. See photos below for more details. I'm not sure I know the difference between pitting and oxidation. Its all pretty smooth, not eaten out. Its probably a 6 or 7 out of 10 right now, but I think some fine sandpaper and buffing would bring it to a 9. I think this came off my 1988, to give you an idea of the age. I'll get your shipping estimate in a bit. More pics:

Thanks Mike

Best I can tell shipping would be right at $20.

Oxidation you can polish out, pitting has damaged the finish beyond a simple cleaning.
Would offer you 150$ including shipping.
Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll give others a chance at $150 plus shipping for a bit. I think it is still a pretty good deal for a fellow VMFer since they go for a fair bit more on eBay typically. I appreciate the interest and will get back with you if no one else steps up.

Marsmax, you still interested?

Thank You.
Let me know

Sale Pending

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back