OK, who here lives in Wylie, TX?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twice now I've passed through Wylie on my way back to Plano and I've seen an '06 or '07 Max parked on the street. It's still the only other Max I've seen in the last six months or so.

Come on...you gotta be here...out yourself. :)

Nope. Live in Austin, Tx... Land of Fruits and Nuts..... and I have only seen two Vmaxs.... Vmaxes... Vmaxoi....(BTW, what's the plural of Vmax???) in town on occasion and some during the ROT Rally, though they were just passing through.

:git:

Twice now I've passed through Wylie on my way back to Plano and I've seen an '06 or '07 Max parked on the street. It's still the only other Max I've seen in the last six months or so.

Come on...you gotta be here...out yourself. :)

Have you tried using the riders map here or the member locator at the VMOA site?

I am over in the Katy area. Opposite side of town from you. Only had my max a few weeks though. Oh and when I added myself to that map, it showed me twice in locations like 3 miles apart from eachother. Not sure what was up with that and haven't checked back to see if it corrected.

I am over in the Katy area. Opposite side of town from you. Only had my max a few weeks though. Oh and when I added myself to that map, it showed me twice in locations like 3 miles apart from eachother. Not sure what was up with that and haven't checked back to see if it corrected.

more like opposite side of the state!

got my people mixed up. I am across town from Wfcall. Plano is alittle further.

got my people mixed up. I am across town from Wfcall. Plano is alittle further.

Give me a call some time if you want to ride.

713-542-6169, don't have my cell right now tho' left it at my father-in-laws lakehouse.

Have you considered going on the Vmax Bandera run coming up at the end of March?

Rusty

Hey Jayhawk, I've cruised thru Wylie a couple times to get on Bush tollway, but i'm on a 99. I'm in Aubrey, where you at in Plano?

Latest posts

Back