Out of hibernation in Michigan...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Got my Vmax beast out of hibernation today and got in an 80 mile shake down run and the bike ran great, rode Red Pine road in Kent city. Got in some nice twisties and broke multable triples, nice sunny and 60 degree day in Michigan. It's funny how the first few rides of the season the bike feels really fast, by the end of the season it feels slow :confused2: Going to do stage 7 later this spring, that should wake it up a little more.. :punk:

Good for you Chuck ! I've been out a couple time this week too, putting 60+ miles on the odometer each time....feels GREAT to be back riding in 50 degree + temps, and for mid-March..... this is a huge BONUS for us riders here in Michigan. Ahh... correction... lower Michigan; sorry Brian. I'm sure you'll have Redbone out in a couple more weeks !

So jealous of you guys in the L.P.! It's going to take longer than 2 weeks before Redbone emerges from her long slumber! It will take more than a couple good rain falls to clean off the sand/ salt mixture from the roads around here.
I still have some major mods to get setup yet too! This happened to me the last time riding season started in March, Redbone was sitting on blocks until the first week of May back then!:damn angry:

You'll hate me, this winter we only seen snow three times never lasted more than 2 days and the temp. never dropped below 20 degrees for more than a few days. We have hovered in 40's to the 60's most of the winter this year and had a few upper 60's and today it was almost 70. I got a good 100 miles in between both bikes.

You'll hate me, this winter we only seen snow three times never lasted more than 2 days and the temp. never dropped below 20 degrees for more than a few days. We have hovered in 40's to the 60's most of the winter this year and had a few upper 60's and today it was almost 70. I got a good 100 miles in between both bikes.
It hit 54 here today and it melted a lot of snow with the sun shinning bright. The rest of the week is looking good as well as the forcast says it will not hit 32* even at night for the rest of the week!
I'm sure this is just a teaser for us as I'm sure there will be more snow to fall yet this year.

Man, I really feel for you guys up north. I just simply could not survive with that short of riding season. My wife grew up in Ludington, MI and she can't believe that we actually go riding pretty much all winter here. I love me some snow, but I really love it when it's gone.

Leecifer and I got some riding in too yesterday, had a great time!.........I'm sure winters not over yet but I'm going to take advantage of the weather we're having, hey Chuck, did ya run solo or did ya get Wildman out too?.............Hope to hook up with you Muskegon Madmen soon!............Would be nice to ride with you again Kos and Redbone, maybe we can get somthing going before the Thunder event!.....................Tom.

Leecifer and I got some riding in too yesterday, had a great time!.........I'm sure winters not over yet but I'm going to take advantage of the weather we're having, hey Chuck, did ya run solo or did ya get Wildman out too?.............Hope to hook up with you Muskegon Madmen soon!............Would be nice to ride with you again Kos and Redbone, maybe we can get somthing going before the Thunder event!.....................Tom.
Did a solo ride Sunday, hit me up and we can meet up for a spin...

Back