Overflow tank cap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtotiger1

Reaction score
So i started my 88 today, and went to check my fluids, and noticed over winter the cap on my overflow container cracked, any one have one they may want to sell cheap? Please

So i started my 88 today, and went to check my fluids, and noticed over winter the cap on my overflow container cracked, any one have one they may want to sell cheap? Please

does a 1-gallon water jug or something similar fit? is it too ghetto to slap on some epoxy?

Check it out, buy a NOS energy drink, the one that looks like a NOS bottle...the take the cap off, pull the inner thread portion out and the portion that still looks like a NOS bottle valve will fit the resevior very nicely. Had mine on thee for years.

Check it out, buy a NOS energy drink, the one that looks like a NOS bottle...the take the cap off, pull the inner thread portion out and the portion that still looks like a NOS bottle valve will fit the resevior very nicely. Had mine on thee for years.
NICE, MAN, NICE:punk:...and don't i love me some NOS. :eusa_dance:

does a 1-gallon water jug or something similar fit? is it too ghetto to slap on some epoxy?
i meant the jug top. sorry. didn't want you to think i was making an outlandish suggestion, but....i did inspire blitz! :rofl_200:

Trust me it gets the weird look when you pop the tank lid off too cause nobody knows A) that it's not actually a gas tank or B) that the thing with a NOS cap is just a coolant holder!

LOL awesome. BUT, I have new OEM ones if someone needs one. They are commonly cracked.

Sean

$14.84 Cap
$3.25 Gasket (if you don't want to reuse the old one)

Mine was cracked when I bought my bike. I ordered one from the dealer and it was only around $15 I think.

Edit: whoops, didn't see Sean's reply.

Back