Paris France attacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong, France is a gun free zone..
French people forgot there was a war and terro 70 years ago, and weapons were every where in the country.

People forgot this in the 70s (flower power, everyone is friendly, all this bullshit)

To have a gun you have to be legaly registered as a sport shooter or a hunter and don't talk too much about this, because most people will look at you as a dangerous cowboy...
And you can only carry your gun from home to shooting club, in a box with a lock.

I am captain of Police, if i don't work, i can't carry my police gun in holidays, i can carry it only during 2 days max (week-end).
Fortunately i am a sport shooter too so legaly (because i am a policeman) i can carry my personnal weapons everywhere when i am not at work.

Finally legal weapon use by cops is VERY restricted in France, most of the time you have to think (humm, too risky i will be prosecuted).

So this is a sweet place for terrorists and others..

Last news :
Deads : 129
Almost deads : 99
Injuried : 300

7 terrorists died, 6 explosed, 1 shooted
3 terrorists escaped, probably towards Belgium, they should be arrested shortly.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your country.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Yup, you nailed it Danny. Citizens with planes with mini-guns. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy and stupid comparisons should be disregarded as such. Although I'll bet faced with the prospect of a plane full of armed citizens the bad guys may have reconsidered their options. On a more serious note one would have to be a real sheep to choose being gunned down unarmed and unable to do much as opposed to at least being able to throw some lead back em.

French people forgot there was a war and terro 70 years ago, and weapons were every where in the country.

People forgot this in the 70s (flower power, everyone is friendly, all this bullshit)

To have a gun you have to be legaly registered as a sport shooter or a hunter and don't talk too much about this, because most people will look at you as a dangerous cowboy...
And you can only carry your gun from home to shooting club, in a box with a lock.

I am captain of Police, if i don't work, i can't carry my police gun in holidays, i can carry it only during 2 days max (week-end).
Fortunately i am a sport shooter too so legaly (because i am a policeman) i can carry my personnal weapons everywhere when i am not at work.

Finally legal weapon use by cops is VERY restricted in France, most of the time you have to think (humm, too risky i will be prosecuted).

Last news :

3 terrorists escaped, probably towards Belgium, they should be arrested shortly.

I think you misunderstood my sarcastic remark. I know France is gun free & liberals think every place should be gun free but are not smart enough to look and see every big shooting or bombing happens in gun free zones where they know people can not protect there self.

This whole thread is being used as another "glory be to guns"...
Its meant to be about terrorists killing innocents.
Even if every single spectator had been armed at the soccer stadium tje bombs would still have gone off.
If the Us and its allies kept out of other nations business (good or bad) they wouldnt become targets.

If the Us and its allies kept out of other nations business (good or bad) they wouldnt become targets.

Unfortunately the religion of peace won't stop......so we would rather fight them over there......than over here.

First rule is......you can't reason with fanatics.

Because France is a us ally are you saying that France brought this on themselves?

Even if every single spectator had been armed at the soccer stadium tje bombs would still have gone off.

'Reasonable people' understand that they are responsible for their own safety and when a bunch of innocent people are massacred it's normal for personal safety minded folks to think of how....if they were in that situation....might they be able to protect themselves.

It's ridiculous to use airplane attacks or suicide bombers as examples....even the simple minded understand that there is little to no protection against them....but a guy with a gun? :hmmm:

It's possible that another gun might just stop him!

Exactly where is the nation of ISIS located ?

One answer for this wave of terror has been to nuke a city in the terrorists homeland. After two or three cities are reduced to smoke and a glow , the theory is that the locals would take care of these ninth century fanatics .

I think you misunderstood my sarcastic remark. I know France is gun free & liberals think every place should be gun free but are not smart enough to look and see every big shooting or bombing happens in gun free zones where they know people can not protect there self.

I understood and i am agree ...

No one explosed in the stadium, security was high (President was there) they explosed themselves in the area around the stadium.
2 explosions, only one victim.
Others explosed themselves in the Paris theater during Police raid.

Very few victims from explosions, all the explosive belts worked but it seems to be they were unefficient.
Most of victims were killed by assault rifles.

ISIS wand to spread everywhere, not only stay in Iraqi or Syria, they have a world wide thinking. We have to stop them, there is no choice.

Last news :

Voilà pour aujourd`hui, demain les hommes devront se tenir debout.
Vous avez toute mon empathie
(si je peut) Vive la France

Citizens with guns... Hmmmmm.

Given that the perpetrators didn't care if they died and maybe even wanted that outcome I doubt that it would have made any difference.

I also wonder how many additional deaths and injuries would have ben caused by 'friendly fire'?

Back